Triangle tech duo establishes $100,000 fund for NC School of Science and Math
Jud Bowman and Taylor Brockman, who launched what evolved into mobile technology firm Motricity while juniors at the Durham school, hope to inspire other students with annual grants....
Copyright 2016 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Longfellow lands 2nd tenant at Imperial Center, nears adding 3rd
- Tech links: Cisco zero day flaw; Watson cognitive ads; Lenovo Moto M phone; IBM, blockchain and banks; GSK vaccine growth; Red Hat explains Open Stack
- Texting for air traffic control; disabled racer driver's license; 3-DNA baby (+ BBC video); stopping Facebook-WhatsApp data sharing
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding to back Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)