Brookings Institute gives a thumbs up to RTP's future plan
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In a new report titled "The New Geography of Innovation," the Research Triangle Park receives high marks for its still-unfolding plan to remake the five-decade-old science and research park. While several cities are recognized for revitalizing urban zones as hubs of entrepreneurship and innovation, RTP is cited as the model for turning traditional office parks into an "urbanized science park."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing
- SAS drives revenue to 40th straight record: $3.16B
- Report: NC faces 'at least' 70% loss of jobs in 39 categories