Brookings Institute gives a thumbs up to RTP's future plan
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In a new report titled "The New Geography of Innovation," the Research Triangle Park receives high marks for its still-unfolding plan to remake the five-decade-old science and research park. While several cities are recognized for revitalizing urban zones as hubs of entrepreneurship and innovation, RTP is cited as the model for turning traditional office parks into an "urbanized science park."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa