Bravo! 'The Escapist' is a finalist for a 4th Webby Award
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The Webby game is on again at The Escapist. The Durham-based news and entertainment web site that is the self-proclaimed "mouthpiece for the gaming generation, is gunning for a fourth Webby Award. Founder and General Manager Alexander Macris is one excited exec - and he shares with WRALTechWire the five reasons why he believes the site could be giving another five-word acceptance speech - but "funner" this time....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Microsoft paints sunny earnings picture
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2