Bravo! 'The Escapist' is a finalist for a 4th Webby Award
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The Webby game is on again at The Escapist. The Durham-based news and entertainment web site that is the self-proclaimed "mouthpiece for the gaming generation, is gunning for a fourth Webby Award. Founder and General Manager Alexander Macris is one excited exec - and he shares with WRALTechWire the five reasons why he believes the site could be giving another five-word acceptance speech - but "funner" this time....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa