Bravo! 'The Escapist' is a finalist for a 4th Webby Award
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The Webby game is on again at The Escapist. The Durham-based news and entertainment web site that is the self-proclaimed "mouthpiece for the gaming generation, is gunning for a fourth Webby Award. Founder and General Manager Alexander Macris is one excited exec - and he shares with WRALTechWire the five reasons why he believes the site could be giving another five-word acceptance speech - but "funner" this time....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today
- Is your firm headed into a 'Digital Vortex" or sending competitors into a spiral of destruction?
- Mobile apps showdown: Red Hat-Samsung vs. Apple-IBM
- Exclusive: Google Fiber ready for Triangle competition, top exec says
- Google Fiber is here: Construction begins across Triangle