Bravo! 'The Escapist' is a finalist for a 4th Webby Award
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The Webby game is on again at The Escapist. The Durham-based news and entertainment web site that is the self-proclaimed "mouthpiece for the gaming generation, is gunning for a fourth Webby Award. Founder and General Manager Alexander Macris is one excited exec - and he shares with WRALTechWire the five reasons why he believes the site could be giving another five-word acceptance speech - but "funner" this time....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- HP takes lead in sever market as IBM-Lenovo deal waits for approval
- Rock this way: Gamers love EDM, so Tilt Music Festival goes electronic
- Startup Factory's warning to Triangle: 'Bar keeps getting higher' for funding
- Two Toasters celebrates Inc. 5000 by paying it forward: A fundraiser for Girls Who Code
- Clinverse CEO: Pharma industry changes mean more business opportunities
- Prediction: Failure to pass crowdfunding, other economic development bills will hurt N.C.
- Inside Inc. 5000: Two Toasters' mobile apps deliver 579% growth
- Clinverse CEO: New venture funding to drive expansion, create new jobs
- Crowdfunding killed in NC; bill backer criticizes Senate strategy
- Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse