Google this: Search giant surpasses Apple as top brand; IBM 3rd
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Google's continuing embrace of new technology, such as Google Glass wearable computing devices, vaults the Internet giant past Apple in annual 'Top 100' brands report. And Google is't stopping there. It reportedly has a 3D tablet in the works. Meanwhile, 'Share of Life' firms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tencent cash in, too, on bringing more value....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding
- RIoT group spreading wings with events beyond NC