Google this: Search giant surpasses Apple as top brand; IBM 3rd
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Google's continuing embrace of new technology, such as Google Glass wearable computing devices, vaults the Internet giant past Apple in annual 'Top 100' brands report. And Google is't stopping there. It reportedly has a 3D tablet in the works. Meanwhile, 'Share of Life' firms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tencent cash in, too, on bringing more value....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor
- Frontier CEO coming to Durham for fiber news; Capitol is first customer
- Why Terri Lomax is leaving NCSU for RTI - in her own words
- Lenovo forming new company in China targeting smart devices
- Frontier vs. AT&T in Durham: Let the fiber fight begin