Google this: Search giant surpasses Apple as top brand; IBM 3rd
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Google's continuing embrace of new technology, such as Google Glass wearable computing devices, vaults the Internet giant past Apple in annual 'Top 100' brands report. And Google is't stopping there. It reportedly has a 3D tablet in the works. Meanwhile, 'Share of Life' firms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tencent cash in, too, on bringing more value....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- NetSuite exec: Look for many new jobs in Durham after $200M Bronto buy
- Lenovo recalls 166,000 ThinkPad battery packs due to fire hazard
- Finalists in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards:' Competition is hot
- The closing of Raleigh's last B&B and the failure of government
- CEO: Marketing puts some sizzle in the Cree brand
- IBM, SAS top 'Magic Quadrant'in multichannel campaign management report
- IBM tells McCrory it opposes NC Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- NC's venture industry reports best first quarter in 8 years
- Report: Venture funding surges in NC thanks to life science deals
- Job growth study: Raleigh No. 2 in tech, No. 1 in STEM