Google this: Search giant surpasses Apple as top brand; IBM 3rd
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Google's continuing embrace of new technology, such as Google Glass wearable computing devices, vaults the Internet giant past Apple in annual 'Top 100' brands report. And Google is't stopping there. It reportedly has a 3D tablet in the works. Meanwhile, 'Share of Life' firms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tencent cash in, too, on bringing more value....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report ranks AT&T No. 1 in fierce Triangle wireless battle
- Mark Zuckerberg delivers a message of hope - on Facebook, of course
- Missed the Internet of Things event? Watch it on demand
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions
- Who's best presidential contender for business? Trump, say CFOs in Duke survey
- SAS to add 80 acres worth $11.7M to Cary campus in 'exchange' with NC State