Blue-chip stock status drives Lenovo shares to 13-year high
Morrisville, N.C. — Lenovo stock was added to the elite "blue-chip" stock list of the Hong Kong stock exchange earlier this week, and the move is already paying dividends as shares in the world's No. 2 PC maker vault to their highest value since 2000....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better
- Eric Shander's journey: From IBM to Red Hat, chief accounting officer to CFO
- Datathon at Duke offers big talent recruiting opportunity, says former Red Hat exec
- 'Life is more than self'- The driver for 2017 WRAL TechWire awards
- SEC's big 'fake news' crackdown shows a major threat to readers, investors
- Falling US sales help tumble Lenovo from No. 1 PC sales ranking
- Lenovo topples Apple as No. 1 in Laptop Magazine rankings
- Pray Facebook's new AI Messenger (M) is better than auto correct
- Lenovo server group rebounds in cloud IT sales; Cisco, NetApp surge; IBM slips