Blue-chip stock status drives Lenovo shares to 13-year high
Morrisville, N.C. — Lenovo stock was added to the elite "blue-chip" stock list of the Hong Kong stock exchange earlier this week, and the move is already paying dividends as shares in the world's No. 2 PC maker vault to their highest value since 2000....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP
- Interim Research Triangle CEO's goal: Make sure Park 'does not miss a beat'
- As Fujitsu acquisition talk swirls, Lenovo keeps faith in PCs
- Lenovo still No. 1 in PCs - barely - thanks to US growth
- AT&T, Verizon top US 'investment heroes' list; Duke Energy is No. 10