Biogen Idec Foundation gives $100K to N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences
Raleigh, N.C. — The North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences has received a $100,000 grant from the Biogen Idec Foundation that the museum will use for health science programs....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Time Warner Cable upgrades Internet speeds in response to fiber services
- Oops! Economic survey dips for first time in two years
- AT&T: GigaPower is taking root across Raleigh, Cary
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility