Bandwidth's inetwork picks Ca. firm as $600,000 app contest winner
Raleigh, N.C. —
Voxeet will receive some $600,000 in Internet Protocol-based communications services from Inetwork, which focuses on voice, 911 and simple message service (SMS) solutions.
Voxeet considers its technology a competitor for conferencing services such as GoToMeeting and WebEx.
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows
- Titans of tech seek to excite UNC, Duke grads about a future beyond themselves
- Triangle politician tries to accelerate crowdfunding; bill passes first hurdle
- ChannelAdvisor seeks $80M, sets share target price for IPO
- IT job openings 28% below 2012 numbers, report shows