Bandwidth's inetwork picks Ca. firm as $600,000 app contest winner
Raleigh, N.C. —
Voxeet will receive some $600,000 in Internet Protocol-based communications services from Inetwork, which focuses on voice, 911 and simple message service (SMS) solutions.
Voxeet considers its technology a competitor for conferencing services such as GoToMeeting and WebEx.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless