Axial Exchange CEO cracks 'Top 50 in Digital Health'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Joanne Rohde, the co-founder and CEO of Raleigh-based Axial Exchange, is among the 50 leading health IT entrepreneurs across the U.S., according to San Francisco-based accelerator Rock Health. Rohde says "it's great" for the startup to receive "some name recognition nationally."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%