Axial Exchange CEO cracks 'Top 50 in Digital Health'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Joanne Rohde, the co-founder and CEO of Raleigh-based Axial Exchange, is among the 50 leading health IT entrepreneurs across the U.S., according to San Francisco-based accelerator Rock Health. Rohde says "it's great" for the startup to receive "some name recognition nationally."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo's big $1.35B China real estate project - any RTP impact?
- CED's Dhruv Patel: Just call him the Matchmaker
- CED's 'Connections to Capital' opens new paths for startups to find investors
- AT&T, CommScope, Verizon join 5G group; feds pledge $400M to wireless effort
- Charlotte economic plan could be a blueprint for the Triangle
- NC rises to 9th in VC funding after 7th straight $100M+ quarter
- Industry praises FCC after opening spectrum for 5G
- RTP Google Fiber countdown: Launch dates may come 'soon'
- Google Fiber sign-ups begin in Charlotte; RTP next?
- Analyst: What Lenovo is doing right in US, worldwide