Tech Rx: Axial CEO strives for better health care through rating hospitals
Raleigh, N.C. — Fed up with how her own health was handled by multiple doctors in 2009, former Red Hat executive Joanne Rohde launched Axial Exchange. Her aim: Use technology to improve health care through management of data. On Thursday, she brought her drive to North Carolina with Axial's ratings of hospitals across the state. In the first of a two-part exclusive interview, Rohde talks about her determination to help improve "a nation of chronic disease."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- 10 reasons why you should attend 'Fiber Transforms Triangle' event
- Will your startup 'VAPORIZE'? Marc Andreessen's warning to entrepreneurs, VCs
- Exclusive: IBM affirms RTP's importance with new data center
- Sageworks hopes to incubate new businesses, ideas with I-Lab
- Red Hat reports bug that could devastate 'Internet of Things'
- Novartis dedicates $1B vaccine plant with VIP flu shots as NC exec who recruited the firm will watch
- No Google Fiber news soon for RTP, but digging is furious in Austin
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups