Tech Rx: Axial CEO strives for better health care through rating hospitals
Raleigh, N.C. — Fed up with how her own health was handled by multiple doctors in 2009, former Red Hat executive Joanne Rohde launched Axial Exchange. Her aim: Use technology to improve health care through management of data. On Thursday, she brought her drive to North Carolina with Axial's ratings of hospitals across the state. In the first of a two-part exclusive interview, Rohde talks about her determination to help improve "a nation of chronic disease."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target