Tech Rx: Axial CEO strives for better health care through rating hospitals
Raleigh, N.C. — Fed up with how her own health was handled by multiple doctors in 2009, former Red Hat executive Joanne Rohde launched Axial Exchange. Her aim: Use technology to improve health care through management of data. On Thursday, she brought her drive to North Carolina with Axial's ratings of hospitals across the state. In the first of a two-part exclusive interview, Rohde talks about her determination to help improve "a nation of chronic disease."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Venessa Harrison: The journey from operator to president AT&T North Carolina
- Score one for RTP: CEO explains why he bolted Silicon Valley for Triangle
- Dr. James Goodnight, part 2: Advice on overcoming adversity, his proudest SAS memories, and the Triangle's bright future
- NC Biz Wire, PACES team, Google Fiber advocate land WRAL TechWire Editor's Choice Awards
- TechWire Awards go to six individual, six corporate Triangle tech, life science leaders
- Dr. James Goodnight: From moment of inspiration to building SAS, a global software powerhouse
- With all tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success