Tech Rx: Axial CEO strives for better health care through rating hospitals
Raleigh, N.C. — Fed up with how her own health was handled by multiple doctors in 2009, former Red Hat executive Joanne Rohde launched Axial Exchange. Her aim: Use technology to improve health care through management of data. On Thursday, she brought her drive to North Carolina with Axial's ratings of hospitals across the state. In the first of a two-part exclusive interview, Rohde talks about her determination to help improve "a nation of chronic disease."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus
- Road risks: 70% now using social media, net while driving
- CenturyLink fast Internet service targets much of eastern NC, Triangle
- CEOs want our state, but does General Assembly want CEOs?
- AT&T, trade group take FCC fight to court in attempt to stop new rules
- 'Venom' security risk hits cloud; Red Hat warns about vulnerability