Tech Rx: Axial CEO strives for better health care through rating hospitals
Raleigh, N.C. — Fed up with how her own health was handled by multiple doctors in 2009, former Red Hat executive Joanne Rohde launched Axial Exchange. Her aim: Use technology to improve health care through management of data. On Thursday, she brought her drive to North Carolina with Axial's ratings of hospitals across the state. In the first of a two-part exclusive interview, Rohde talks about her determination to help improve "a nation of chronic disease."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Republic founding CEO: 'David' is 'better armed' to fight Goliaths
- Triangle Technology Executives Council's new leader spells out group's mission, goals
- Exclusive: Republic CEO talks growth, profitability, $100M in revenue and climbing
- Exclusive: Republic Wireless plans more jobs, marketing, new products with $30M spinout
- Group aiming to create 20M jobs partners with NC COIN organization
- Raleigh-based Republic Wireless spins out as own company
- Tom Pike giving up millions of dollars in quitting QuintilesIMS
- Mobile devices help Cyber Monday sales hit record $3.45B
- HPE: The Machine has 'potential to change everything' (+ video)
- North Carolina scores poorly in national high-tech economy report