Automated Insights: We passed 'Turing Test' long before Russian programmers
Durham, N.C. — A group of Russian programmers created quite a stir this week when they were reported as the first to beat the so-called "Turing Test," convincing humans that the "speaker" was human, not a computer. But Durham-based Automated Insights, a provider of robotic writing and reporting software, reacts with: "Bah, humbug!"...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing
- SAS drives revenue to 40th straight record: $3.16B
- Report: NC faces 'at least' 70% loss of jobs in 39 categories
- How can cities best deal with rise of robot workers?
- Cam and the Selfies: A mobile data record for Panther fans