Posted Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:27 p.m.
Asheville education startup featured in The New Republic
Asheville, N.C. — Black Mountain SOLE, a startup that combines the traditional campus experience with massive open online courses (MOOCs) is profiled in the latest issue of The New Republic....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- What happens in Raleigh's RV at SXSW 'stays in it'
- High-tech job market in NC drops again in February
- Many IBMers in China just say no to working for Lenovo
- How to drive 'transformative' sales in new markets? PowerSecure CEO offers some pointers
- Lenovo on strike at IBM plant in China: It's 'internal matter for IBM'
- Meet Sir Raleigh, the Bat: Tattooed guy's newest artwork
- IBM's top chef tries new board recipe with 'presiding director;' company won't comment
- Startup Factory's search for 'bad-a**' entrepreneurs finds 4 teams
- A mentor becomes a partner: How Silverpop CEO boosts Windsor Circle
- No Ashton Kutcher smartphone, Lenovo says