As 'Trump bump' lifts Dow to 20K, many Triangle tech stocks join party
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The Dow hit the 20,000 mark Wednesday, and other Street benchmarks are at record levels as well as the post-election "Trump bump" continues. Several Triangle tech stocks have joined the surge, but management changes at Quintiles and Red Hat show not even Donald Trump means every stock rises....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call
- New FCC chair stresses 'bringing benefits of digital age to all Americans'
- Time runs short for TechWire Awards nominations; 100+ nominees so far
- Finance execs, Duke economist tell Trump: Stop using Twitter