Posted Jun. 25, 2013 at 5:03 p.m.
Antimicrobial textile firm PurThread wins tech award
PurThread VP Bill O'Neill receives TechAmerica Award from TechAmerica CEO Shawn Osborne. Photo by Eddie Arrossi, www.eaphoto.com. Image 1 of 3 · Next Image…
Durham, N.C. — Antimicrobial textiles company PurThread Technologies makes linens, curtains and scrubs that reduce the chance that bacteria can grow and spread in hospitals....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- IBM's top chef tries new board recipe with 'presiding director;' company won't comment
- Startup Factory's search for 'bad-a**' entrepreneurs finds 4 teams
- A mentor becomes a partner: How Silverpop CEO boosts Windsor Circle
- No Ashton Kutcher smartphone, Lenovo says
- Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
- Sneak peek: Stylish HQRaleigh on eve of move-in day
- Raleigh mayor heads to Austin to recruit entrepreneurs, businesses
- Reports: Strike against IBM-Lenovo deal continues in China
- RTP misses out on $100M Cisco 'Internet of Everything' center
- IBM job protests in China don't generate sympathy in US