Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal
Cary, N.C. — When it comes to education, SAS co-founder and CEO Jim Goodnight backs his talk with money and resources. On Monday, SAS expanded that commitment to create a better educated U.S. workforce by announcing a partnership with Teradata that will make analytics more widely available to college students - at no cost. While SAS has worked with Teradata to create the "Legion of Analytic Superheroes" to honor industry leader, this new effort is designed to generate student (and job-candidate) superheroes. The head of education at SAS talks with WRALTechWire about the decision....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report