Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal
Cary, N.C. — When it comes to education, SAS co-founder and CEO Jim Goodnight backs his talk with money and resources. On Monday, SAS expanded that commitment to create a better educated U.S. workforce by announcing a partnership with Teradata that will make analytics more widely available to college students - at no cost. While SAS has worked with Teradata to create the "Legion of Analytic Superheroes" to honor industry leader, this new effort is designed to generate student (and job-candidate) superheroes. The head of education at SAS talks with WRALTechWire about the decision....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus
- Road risks: 70% now using social media, net while driving
- CenturyLink fast Internet service targets much of eastern NC, Triangle
- CEOs want our state, but does General Assembly want CEOs?
- AT&T, trade group take FCC fight to court in attempt to stop new rules
- 'Venom' security risk hits cloud; Red Hat warns about vulnerability