Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal
Cary, N.C. — When it comes to education, SAS co-founder and CEO Jim Goodnight backs his talk with money and resources. On Monday, SAS expanded that commitment to create a better educated U.S. workforce by announcing a partnership with Teradata that will make analytics more widely available to college students - at no cost. While SAS has worked with Teradata to create the "Legion of Analytic Superheroes" to honor industry leader, this new effort is designed to generate student (and job-candidate) superheroes. The head of education at SAS talks with WRALTechWire about the decision....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts