Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tuesday's merger of Quintiles with IMS Health Services might trigger other CRO deals affecting the Triangle, says Chapel Hill-based analyst Andrew Schafer of Industry Standard Research. Also, Wall Street is giving the Q deal the thumbs down as shares tumble 8 percent. Why? Schafer explains. Plus, a Bloomberg columnist weighs in....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- IBM confirms new layoffs as part of a talent 'remix'
- Elon University remains at forefront of Internet research in new disturbing Pew survey
- Balloting is tight in WRAL TechWire Awards - so vote!
- Cindy Whitehead will keynote WRAL TechWire Awards
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity