Analtyics and informatics forum planned at RTI campus
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
The event is the first such coordinated by the North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance, or NCHICA. Scheduled speakers include Ed Hammond, director of the Duke Center for Health Informatics; Eric Brimsfield, director health and life sciences at SAS Research and Development; and Brent Lamm, director of analytics at UNC Health Care and associated director, biomedical informatics at the NC TraCS Institute at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The forum will be held from 1:30 to 3:30 in the Haynes Building on RTI's Research Triangle Park campus. For more information including registration details, go to NCHICA's web site, www.nchica.org.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur
- Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal
- Web Foundation report reflects concerns about US security state
- IBM bashes Bridgestone after tire giant sues for $600M