Analtyics and informatics forum planned at RTI campus
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
The event is the first such coordinated by the North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance, or NCHICA. Scheduled speakers include Ed Hammond, director of the Duke Center for Health Informatics; Eric Brimsfield, director health and life sciences at SAS Research and Development; and Brent Lamm, director of analytics at UNC Health Care and associated director, biomedical informatics at the NC TraCS Institute at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The forum will be held from 1:30 to 3:30 in the Haynes Building on RTI's Research Triangle Park campus. For more information including registration details, go to NCHICA's web site, www.nchica.org.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group
- 'Anxiety and disruption:' IBM's form letter for layoffs