All those bridal marches mean booming business at WedPics
Raleigh, N.C. — Don't ask Justin Miller of WedPics what's happening unless you want to hear a barrage of news. It's safer to ask if he's added any new tattoos. But the "tattoo guy" who flew the Raleigh flag at South by Southwest is one busy guy as WedPics' growth explodes and the nation's largest bridal chain says the WedPics app is the "Preferred Wedding App." But does he have a new tattoo? Only WRAL TechWire Insiders will find out....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo's big $1.35B China real estate project - any RTP impact?
- CED's Dhruv Patel: Just call him the Matchmaker
- CED's 'Connections to Capital' opens new paths for startups to find investors
- AT&T, CommScope, Verizon join 5G group; feds pledge $400M to wireless effort
- Charlotte economic plan could be a blueprint for the Triangle
- NC rises to 9th in VC funding after 7th straight $100M+ quarter
- Industry praises FCC after opening spectrum for 5G
- RTP Google Fiber countdown: Launch dates may come 'soon'
- Google Fiber sign-ups begin in Charlotte; RTP next?
- Analyst: What Lenovo is doing right in US, worldwide