All those bridal marches mean booming business at WedPics
Raleigh, N.C. — Don't ask Justin Miller of WedPics what's happening unless you want to hear a barrage of news. It's safer to ask if he's added any new tattoos. But the "tattoo guy" who flew the Raleigh flag at South by Southwest is one busy guy as WedPics' growth explodes and the nation's largest bridal chain says the WedPics app is the "Preferred Wedding App." But does he have a new tattoo? Only WRAL TechWire Insiders will find out....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: Why Silicon Valley's IXL is bringing ed tech jobs to Raleigh
- Red-hot August for Triangle startups: More than $65 million
- Cree names spinoff of chip, radio frequency business 'Wolfspeed'
- Attorney: New SEC crowdfunding guidelines unleashing 'a major capital raising tool'
- Why Bull City backs Medfusion: Its leadership is a 'perfect combination'
- Lenovo teams up with Red Hat, offers hefty rebates in bids to boost server business
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business