All those bridal marches mean booming business at WedPics
Raleigh, N.C. — Don't ask Justin Miller of WedPics what's happening unless you want to hear a barrage of news. It's safer to ask if he's added any new tattoos. But the "tattoo guy" who flew the Raleigh flag at South by Southwest is one busy guy as WedPics' growth explodes and the nation's largest bridal chain says the WedPics app is the "Preferred Wedding App." But does he have a new tattoo? Only WRAL TechWire Insiders will find out....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing
- SAS drives revenue to 40th straight record: $3.16B
- Report: NC faces 'at least' 70% loss of jobs in 39 categories
- How can cities best deal with rise of robot workers?
- Cam and the Selfies: A mobile data record for Panther fans