All those bridal marches mean booming business at WedPics
Raleigh, N.C. — Don't ask Justin Miller of WedPics what's happening unless you want to hear a barrage of news. It's safer to ask if he's added any new tattoos. But the "tattoo guy" who flew the Raleigh flag at South by Southwest is one busy guy as WedPics' growth explodes and the nation's largest bridal chain says the WedPics app is the "Preferred Wedding App." But does he have a new tattoo? Only WRAL TechWire Insiders will find out....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report