All those bridal marches mean booming business at WedPics
Raleigh, N.C. — Don't ask Justin Miller of WedPics what's happening unless you want to hear a barrage of news. It's safer to ask if he's added any new tattoos. But the "tattoo guy" who flew the Raleigh flag at South by Southwest is one busy guy as WedPics' growth explodes and the nation's largest bridal chain says the WedPics app is the "Preferred Wedding App." But does he have a new tattoo? Only WRAL TechWire Insiders will find out....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today
- Is your firm headed into a 'Digital Vortex" or sending competitors into a spiral of destruction?
- Mobile apps showdown: Red Hat-Samsung vs. Apple-IBM
- Exclusive: Google Fiber ready for Triangle competition, top exec says
- Google Fiber is here: Construction begins across Triangle
- In the name of hype, Lenovo launches a 'Killer' campaign