All good things come to an end: Walt Mossberg signs off at WSJ
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — An era in publishing about high tech came to an end Wednesday when Walt Mossberg wrote his final personal technology column for AllThingsD and The Wall Street Journal. He promises to return at a "new online site," and WSJ is moving ahead with its own plans. But - thank goodness - he's not retiring....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- So why did Quintiles form a joint venture to take on LabCorp?
- Take that, Google: AT&T rolls out gigabit Internet in Google's backyard
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules