All good things come to an end: Walt Mossberg signs off at WSJ
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — An era in publishing about high tech came to an end Wednesday when Walt Mossberg wrote his final personal technology column for AllThingsD and The Wall Street Journal. He promises to return at a "new online site," and WSJ is moving ahead with its own plans. But - thank goodness - he's not retiring....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2
- Capital watch: Crowdfunding bill in a 'mess;' patent troll bill advancing