A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The Town of Cary published, albeit briefly, a document spelling out details of a job recruitment proposal that could lead to the addition of 1,237 information technology jobs from an "international information technology and engineering services firm." For those interested in how economic recruitment works, this is interesting reading. The package includes $17 million in state tax credits and a $123,700 matching grant from Cary for a state One North Carolina Fund grant....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC
- RTP CEO 'cheering' for Park but won't say why he's leaving