A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The Town of Cary published, albeit briefly, a document spelling out details of a job recruitment proposal that could lead to the addition of 1,237 information technology jobs from an "international information technology and engineering services firm." For those interested in how economic recruitment works, this is interesting reading. The package includes $17 million in state tax credits and a $123,700 matching grant from Cary for a state One North Carolina Fund grant....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Meet the 'born multi-tasker' bringing Startup Grind to Raleigh
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report