A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The Town of Cary published, albeit briefly, a document spelling out details of a job recruitment proposal that could lead to the addition of 1,237 information technology jobs from an "international information technology and engineering services firm." For those interested in how economic recruitment works, this is interesting reading. The package includes $17 million in state tax credits and a $123,700 matching grant from Cary for a state One North Carolina Fund grant....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts
- Clayton celebrates 'huge' Novo Nordisk expansion
- Cliff Bleszinki's new game is 'LawBreakers' - Here's the video
- Inside $25M Spoonflower deal: 50 new jobs, big plans for growth, 'we've only scratched the surface'