A mentor becomes a partner: How Silverpop CEO boosts Windsor Circle
Durham, N.C. — Matt Williamson has a fast-growing startup on his hands with Windsor Circle, which helps companies retain customers. Last week, Windsor Circle moved into the email marketing space in a partnership with Atlanta-based Silverpop, which is led by NCSU graduate and former RTP entrepreneur Bill Nussey. But Nussey has helped Williamson in other ways over the years - as a mentor. In an exclusive conversation with WRALTechWire, Williamson talks about how CEOs can benefit from having mentors....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Women-led startups flex muscles at healthcare investment showcase
- Tech links: Epic v. Microsoft; Wilmington at Forbes; IBM blockchain; Arista-Cisco patent fight; IBM cloud foundation; GSK malaria vaccine
- Triangle headlines: RTI-Zika research; Quintiles glucose monitoring; Cree's LED plant lights; PatientPay exec; Q2 award
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns
- NC House approves crowdfunding in first vote, but ...
- Providers: 'Coming together,' engagement are keys to making NC broadband plan work
- State Broadband Plan targets 'universal' high-speed access by 2021
- AT&T broadens reach of NC Next Generation Network
- Personalized weather app just might save you a drenching while running
- Senate crowdfunding backers try go-it-alone bill
- IMS merger could make Quintiles CEO $16.4M richer