A mentor becomes a partner: How Silverpop CEO boosts Windsor Circle
Durham, N.C. — Matt Williamson has a fast-growing startup on his hands with Windsor Circle, which helps companies retain customers. Last week, Windsor Circle moved into the email marketing space in a partnership with Atlanta-based Silverpop, which is led by NCSU graduate and former RTP entrepreneur Bill Nussey. But Nussey has helped Williamson in other ways over the years - as a mentor. In an exclusive conversation with WRALTechWire, Williamson talks about how CEOs can benefit from having mentors....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Jobless future? NC Science and Math robotics team remains gung ho
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing
- SAS drives revenue to 40th straight record: $3.16B