Staying in touch with WTW on social media: Like, track, link to us
On The Web
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRAL TechWire is social media friendly with a LinkedIn site and more.
Check out the new page, which is part of our continuing efforts to better serve our growing list of readers, subscribers and followers.
From its launch in January 2002, Local Tech Wire as it was known then offered a daily email update that we called “First Edition.”
Recently, we added "PM" headlines as well.
Virtually without fail, every business day promptly at 8 a.m. the recap of the news from the preceding 24 hours hits the in box of a very loyal following. The PM news is delivered promptly at 4 p.m.
With the advent of Twitter, the renamed WRAL TechWire began offering a Twitter news feed.
And we have a page at Facebook. This page makes it easier for Facebook users to click the “like” button and find our stories at your leisure.
It’s your choice.
No more waiting until 8 a.m. or even 4 p.m.
You read at your convenience.
Hopefully you will “like us” at Facebook.
Don't forget our Twitter feed.
And you can sign up for our daily email 'blasts" too - free.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Dr. James Goodnight: From moment of inspiration to building SAS, a global software powerhouse
- With all tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better
- Eric Shander's journey: From IBM to Red Hat, chief accounting officer to CFO
- Datathon at Duke offers big talent recruiting opportunity, says former Red Hat exec
- 'Life is more than self'- The driver for 2017 WRAL TechWire awards
- SEC's big 'fake news' crackdown shows a major threat to readers, investors