20+ companies looking to hire hundreds at Triangle job fair
On The Web
Raleigh, N.C. — More than 20 companies from around the Triangle will be looking for talent at the "Come Tech Out" Triangle job fair on Wednesday. The event is free for job seekers.
The program runs from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday at the McKimmon Center in Raleigh.
Jobs available include:
Software Development & Engineering, Web & Mobile Development, Data Analytics, Healthcare IT, IT Management, IT Support & Security, Cloud Computing, QA, Project & Account Management, Technical Writing, Business Development, IT Education & Training, Marketing, Customer Service, Administration.
Participating companies include:
Carolina Career College, Credit Suisse, CSpring, Dynamic Campus, Entrinsik, Genohm, iContact, Inmar, LexisNexis, MetLife, Prometheus Group, Resolvit, Siemens Medical Solutions and Vidant Health.
The North Carolina Technology Association (NCTA) is putting on the event along with the CED and Work in the Triangle.
For more information, see:
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Dr. James Goodnight: From moment of inspiration to building SAS, a global software powerhouse
- With all tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better
- Eric Shander's journey: From IBM to Red Hat, chief accounting officer to CFO
- Datathon at Duke offers big talent recruiting opportunity, says former Red Hat exec
- 'Life is more than self'- The driver for 2017 WRAL TechWire awards
- SEC's big 'fake news' crackdown shows a major threat to readers, investors