'The tattooed guy' gears up to represent Raleigh at South by Southwest
Raleigh, N.C. — Raleigh's "ambassador" at the South by Southwest Festival is Justin Miller, proclaimed "tattooed guy" and entrepreneur. The former IBM graphic artist showcases a wide variety of tattoos - and he wants your help picking out a new, Raleigh-themed one for SWSX....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation