'The SuperHuman Age Manifesto:' Vision of startup Szl.IT's CEO
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Anyone who has met Richard Boyd - tech entrepreneur and 3D pioneer - over the years knows that Boyd is a visionary thinker. Now he has a new startup after having left a top job at defense contractor Lockheed Martin. And in a recent"manifesto," Boyd makes clear his vision for a future in which humans make technology serve us rather than the other way around. Here, here!...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: AgTech Accelerator CEO spells out mission, offerings to startups, and why it's needed
- Countering downgrades, S&P gives Quintiles a post-merger boost
- 'Look, look:' Mira carries Triangle hopes to Google Demo Day
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to huge $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight