'The SuperHuman Age Manifesto:' Vision of startup Szl.IT's CEO
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Anyone who has met Richard Boyd - tech entrepreneur and 3D pioneer - over the years knows that Boyd is a visionary thinker. Now he has a new startup after having left a top job at defense contractor Lockheed Martin. And in a recent"manifesto," Boyd makes clear his vision for a future in which humans make technology serve us rather than the other way around. Here, here!...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Thanksgiving surges as buying day with mobile devices leading the way
- E-commerce sales appear headed toward cyber bonanza
- Report ranks AT&T No. 1 in fierce Triangle wireless battle
- Mark Zuckerberg delivers a message of hope - on Facebook, of course
- Missed the Internet of Things event? Watch it on demand
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions