'Let's make an exit' driving improvements in VC climate
A new report from research firm CB Insights says the number of venture capital deals is rebounding. However, funding totals remains low. What's driving an increase in deals? Three factors: IPOs, M&As and the mobile sector. WRALTechWire also provides a slide show of charts tracking the data....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- High-tech execs join Apple's Cook in condemning Indiana law
- Is this a joke? Google Fiber says it slows down net for 'dial-up' mode
- So why did Quintiles form a joint venture to take on LabCorp?
- Take that, Google: AT&T rolls out gigabit Internet in Google's backyard
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today