'GigaThon' computer refurbishing to help spread net access in Triangle
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — One of the primary drivers for the North Carolina Next Generation Network is to make high-speed Internet access available to a wider community of users. On Friday, another step in broader access will be taken as 250 computers are refurbished for donation....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Joan Siefert Rose to join RTP consulting firm in January
- Exclusive: Bob Geolas talks about new job, challenges, leaving RTP
- Former Research Triangle Foundation CEO Bob Geolas joins consulting firm
- Exclusive: Joan Siefert Rose talks past, future as she leaves CED
- Triangle's tech links to President-elect Trump: Blackstone, IBM
- Entrepreneur Steve Malik aims to take Triangle soccer to major leagues
- Republic founding CEO: 'David' is 'better armed' to fight Goliaths
- Triangle Technology Executives Council's new leader spells out group's mission, goals
- Exclusive: Republic CEO talks growth, profitability, $100M in revenue and climbing
- Exclusive: Republic Wireless plans more jobs, marketing, new products with $30M spinout