'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Former Triangle entrepreneur Vivek Wadhwa, a U.S. citizen born in India, has fought for gender and cultural equality in the technology industry, over the past two decades. He takes his battle to a new level today with the release of a new book, "Innovating Women." And his second book is already receiving critical praise. A humbled Wadhwa is thankful for the support he is receiving, but his 'fury" over discrimination remains....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: Raleigh Chamber's new CEO on challenges, priorities, repealing HB2
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call