'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Former Triangle entrepreneur Vivek Wadhwa, a U.S. citizen born in India, has fought for gender and cultural equality in the technology industry, over the past two decades. He takes his battle to a new level today with the release of a new book, "Innovating Women." And his second book is already receiving critical praise. A humbled Wadhwa is thankful for the support he is receiving, but his 'fury" over discrimination remains....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better
- Eric Shander's journey: From IBM to Red Hat, chief accounting officer to CFO
- Datathon at Duke offers big talent recruiting opportunity, says former Red Hat exec
- 'Life is more than self'- The driver for 2017 WRAL TechWire awards
- SEC's big 'fake news' crackdown shows a major threat to readers, investors
- Falling US sales help tumble Lenovo from No. 1 PC sales ranking
- Lenovo topples Apple as No. 1 in Laptop Magazine rankings
- Pray Facebook's new AI Messenger (M) is better than auto correct
- Lenovo server group rebounds in cloud IT sales; Cisco, NetApp surge; IBM slips