Gartner's 'Cool Vendor' nod is more good medicine for startup Validic
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The momentum seems to keep building for Durham's Validic, which is backed by billionaire and NBA Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban. Validic learned Wednesday that research firm Gartner - one of the world's best known - has picked the startup as a "Cool Vendor." Validic CEO Ryan Beckland talks with WRAL TechWire about what the recognition means and provides an update on the firm's progress....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Find out how to grow a gigabit ecosystem at WTW's Wilson event
- Want a job at SAS? Here's what they are looking for
- Google Fiber halts expansion but 'work will continue' in Triangle, Charlotte
- Allyson Sutton begins writing new pages in post-HQ Raleigh career
- Study: RTP among lowest-cost sites to lure advanced manufacturing
- Report: Pentagon warns against use of Lenovo gear, citing cybersecurity, China
- Inside Charlotte's startup scene: Surging - but with growing pains
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends