Gartner's 'Cool Vendor' nod is more good medicine for startup Validic
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The momentum seems to keep building for Durham's Validic, which is backed by billionaire and NBA Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban. Validic learned Wednesday that research firm Gartner - one of the world's best known - has picked the startup as a "Cool Vendor." Validic CEO Ryan Beckland talks with WRAL TechWire about what the recognition means and provides an update on the firm's progress....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Inside AgTech Accelerator: Much more than $$$ for startups
- Exclusive: AgTech Accelerator CEO spells out mission, offerings to startups, and why it's needed
- Countering downgrades, S&P gives Quintiles a post-merger boost
- 'Look, look:' Mira carries Triangle hopes to Google Demo Day
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to huge $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle