Gartner's 'Cool Vendor' nod is more good medicine for startup Validic
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The momentum seems to keep building for Durham's Validic, which is backed by billionaire and NBA Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban. Validic learned Wednesday that research firm Gartner - one of the world's best known - has picked the startup as a "Cool Vendor." Validic CEO Ryan Beckland talks with WRAL TechWire about what the recognition means and provides an update on the firm's progress....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor
- Frontier CEO coming to Durham for fiber news; Capitol is first customer
- Why Terri Lomax is leaving NCSU for RTI - in her own words
- Lenovo forming new company in China targeting smart devices