Gartner's 'Cool Vendor' nod is more good medicine for startup Validic
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The momentum seems to keep building for Durham's Validic, which is backed by billionaire and NBA Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban. Validic learned Wednesday that research firm Gartner - one of the world's best known - has picked the startup as a "Cool Vendor." Validic CEO Ryan Beckland talks with WRAL TechWire about what the recognition means and provides an update on the firm's progress....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding