The power of being 'cool:' Startup ArchiveSocial looks to cash in on Gartner selection
Durham, N.C. — To the general public, a "Cool Vendor" selection by research firm Gartner may not mean much. Maybe not as headline worthy as a big deal or some new financing, they say. But to industry insiders, selections such as this one by Gartner mean a huge boost to a company's credibility. Anil Chawla knows that first hand since the company he used to work for -IBM - uses such awards as credibility benchmarks. And Anil's ArchiveSocial just got a big one, he says. WRAL TechWire has the exclusive interview....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- 10 reasons why you should attend 'Fiber Transforms Triangle' event
- Will your startup 'VAPORIZE'? Marc Andreessen's warning to entrepreneurs, VCs
- Exclusive: IBM affirms RTP's importance with new data center
- Sageworks hopes to incubate new businesses, ideas with I-Lab
- Red Hat reports bug that could devastate 'Internet of Things'
- Novartis dedicates $1B vaccine plant with VIP flu shots as NC exec who recruited the firm will watch
- No Google Fiber news soon for RTP, but digging is furious in Austin
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups