The power of being 'cool:' Startup ArchiveSocial looks to cash in on Gartner selection
Durham, N.C. — To the general public, a "Cool Vendor" selection by research firm Gartner may not mean much. Maybe not as headline worthy as a big deal or some new financing, they say. But to industry insiders, selections such as this one by Gartner mean a huge boost to a company's credibility. Anil Chawla knows that first hand since the company he used to work for -IBM - uses such awards as credibility benchmarks. And Anil's ArchiveSocial just got a big one, he says. WRAL TechWire has the exclusive interview....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today