The power of being 'cool:' Startup ArchiveSocial looks to cash in on Gartner selection
Durham, N.C. — To the general public, a "Cool Vendor" selection by research firm Gartner may not mean much. Maybe not as headline worthy as a big deal or some new financing, they say. But to industry insiders, selections such as this one by Gartner mean a huge boost to a company's credibility. Anil Chawla knows that first hand since the company he used to work for -IBM - uses such awards as credibility benchmarks. And Anil's ArchiveSocial just got a big one, he says. WRAL TechWire has the exclusive interview....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Raleigh startup Innovate Biopharmaceuticals lands $1.5M
- Saluting Dave Rizzo, a driving force behind NC's entrepreneurial explosion
- Want a job in the 'Next Evolution'? Try analytics
- Incoming NC IDEA leader: Change to foundation offers many benefits to startups, state
- Jobless future? NC Science and Math robotics team remains gung ho
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh