The power of being 'cool:' Startup ArchiveSocial looks to cash in on Gartner selection
Durham, N.C. — To the general public, a "Cool Vendor" selection by research firm Gartner may not mean much. Maybe not as headline worthy as a big deal or some new financing, they say. But to industry insiders, selections such as this one by Gartner mean a huge boost to a company's credibility. Anil Chawla knows that first hand since the company he used to work for -IBM - uses such awards as credibility benchmarks. And Anil's ArchiveSocial just got a big one, he says. WRAL TechWire has the exclusive interview....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Entrepreneurs vs. regulation: The Uber debate
- Mojo from Motorola: Lenovo's new branding challenge
- Uber: No retreat in dispute with RDU on drivers
- New stats: Lenovo would be No. 3 if Motorola deal had closed before IDC released its latest stats
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates