The power of being 'cool:' Startup ArchiveSocial looks to cash in on Gartner selection
Durham, N.C. — To the general public, a "Cool Vendor" selection by research firm Gartner may not mean much. Maybe not as headline worthy as a big deal or some new financing, they say. But to industry insiders, selections such as this one by Gartner mean a huge boost to a company's credibility. Anil Chawla knows that first hand since the company he used to work for -IBM - uses such awards as credibility benchmarks. And Anil's ArchiveSocial just got a big one, he says. WRAL TechWire has the exclusive interview....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding
- RIoT group spreading wings with events beyond NC