'Cloud' is the limit for Red Hat as Amazon Web Services, other deals show
Raleigh, N.C. — Red Hat drove the Linux operating system worldwide and in the process became the leading open source developer. Now as recent deals continue to show the Hatters are taking the same "open" philosophy to the cloud. By offering free "test drives" on Amazon's cloud, Red Hat is taking its RH Enterprise Linux model that made RHEL a dominant force on Wall Street to the heavenly realm of shared hardware and on-demand services....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts
- Clayton celebrates 'huge' Novo Nordisk expansion
- Cliff Bleszinki's new game is 'LawBreakers' - Here's the video
- Inside $25M Spoonflower deal: 50 new jobs, big plans for growth, 'we've only scratched the surface'
- Why Bull City Venture Partners invested in Spoonflower
- Novo Nordisk adding nearly 700 jobs in Johnston County expansion